Time Away Plans
- Vacation is earned at the rate of 6.67 hours per month (10 days per year) through your second year.
- Beginning your third year you will accrue 10 hours per month (15 days per year).
- Beginning your eleventh year, 13.33 hours per month (20 days per year) are earned.
- Unused Vacation hours may be carried forward from one year to the next up to a maximum of 160 hours (20 days) of Vacation accrued at any given time.
- In the event you leave the company, unused Vacation, accrued through your final day of employment, will be cashed out.
- Sick time is earned at the rate of 3.33 hours per month (5 days per year) throughout your employment.
- Vacation and Sick time accruals are earned at the end of each bi-weekly pay period and added to your balance.
- Unused Sick hours may be carried forward from one year to the next up to a maximum of 120 hours (15 days) accrued at any given time.
- Unused Sick Leave is not cashed out upon your departure from the company.
All team members will receive holiday pay at your normal rate for our 10 paid holidays. Full time team members receive 8 hours and part time receive 4 hours.
In addition to the 10 observed company holidays, full-time team members earn one, 8 hour Floating Holiday per calendar year. This day is to be requested by the team member as a full shift, and must be used in the calendar year. It will not carry forward to the new year.
The volunteer program enables team members to give back and get involved. All regular full-time team members will be provided up to 8 hours annually of paid time off for volunteering with a non-profit organization.
In the event of death of an immediate family member, regular, full-time team members will be eligible for up to three paid days off.
If a regular, full-time team member is required to be absent from work in order to serve as a juror, the team member will be paid at the regular rate of pay for up to one week (5 days, Monday - Friday).